Terms Of Service
Please read this page carefully. These terms and conditions constitute the legal documentation to ensure that a legally binding contract is in place between everve.net and you.
We supply the services as referred to on everve.net ('our site') to you. You must understand that when joining our site and by ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you print and save a copy of the Terms Of Services.
1. Our services And contract information
There are a few simple steps that you need to be aware of before you use our services:
- 1.1. Before you can use our Services you need to register (for free) on our site. This registration process occurs through authorization in the Google service, therefore it does not require entering your email and password;
- 1.2. Once you have submitted your registration request you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your personal information and setting out your account status.
- 1.3. Our Services are listed on our site. If you wish to order our Services then you must follow the instructions on our site to order our Services. Your order constitutes an offer to us to subscribe to our Services. We reserve the exclusive right to remove any of the Services for an unlimited time, in case additional adjustment or modification of the Service is required.
- 1.4. When using Everve you agree to obey all the rules of the Website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
- 1.4.1. You must not buy or sell Everve accounts.
- 1.4.2. You must not let others get money for you.
- 1.4.3. You must not create multiple Everve accounts.
- 1.4.4. You must not try to get unregulated profits from using an affiliate program, for example, create chains of referrals, especially in violation of clause 1.4.3.
- 1.4.5. You must not top up your balance using fraudulent credit cards or payment accounts.
- 1.4.6. You must not use Everve as a e-currency exchange tool (for example, top up the balance from one payment system and immediately order a withdrawal of funds to another payment system).
- 1.4.7. You must not buy or sell money on your balance from an external party.
- 1.4.8. You must not use bots, auto-clickers, our external scripts on the Website, except our official browser extension who provide ability to automatically perform a tasks.
- 1.4.9. You must not unfollow then follow, unlike then like, unsubscribe then subscribe, unpin then repin other's account, pages, groups, pins and etc.
- 1.4.10. You must not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- 1.4.11. You must not place advertisements or links to sites and services related to Everve functionality (likes exchanges, traffic generators, etc.).
- 1.4.12. You must not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Everve
- 1.4.13. You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- 1.4.14. You must not use Everve to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- 1.4.15. You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Everve, such as a denial of service attack.
- 1.4.16. You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
You agree that you (both Everve as well as any third party) for any and all activities that occur under your user account are solely responsible.
You acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content while using the services offered, which are inaccurate, offensive, the indecent or factual basis for any other reason can be perceived by you as a nuisance. You hereby waive any and all rights and remedies, you might be entitled in respect of such content over everve.net.
everve.net assumes no responsibility for displayed on this website and not from Everve posted content, which directly offends against these Terms Of Service or the law. This applies in particular to linked content from other sites and content that are displayed on everve.net as a thumbnail or in a similar manner.
everve.net is not responsible for any closures of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VKontakte, Instagram, Pinterest, website hits accounts of our users by the operators of the site everve.net also no liability. You are reminded that other social networking sites could be of the opinion that the benefit of the services of Everve contrary to their own terms and conditions. We shall take all possible precautions to us to prevent such violations and to protect our customers, but provide no protection against the actions of the operators of other online platforms (eg deletion of the account). We recommend to our users take regular breaks in completing tasks and try not to exceed social network limits. When withdrawing funds, tasks that were performed using currently blocked social network accounts will not be taken into account and paid.
7. Content And Validity
If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correspond to the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
8. Termination Of Legal Agreement
The provisions remain in effect until terminated by you or everve.net. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with everve.net, you can do so at any time by notice to everve.net or the closure of your account with the appropriate icon reach.
9. Legal Privacy
Everve doesn't sell likes/subscribes/followers/views/hits of any Social Network. We will never request for usernames and passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be removed from Everve permanently.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use this site or our services.
1715 Business District, g.k. Mladost 4, Sofia, Bulgaria