This document is posted by Everve, hereinafter named "EVERVE" and also "we", "our" or "us", to assist users Everve Services with knowing our cookies policy.
2.1 A cookie is a small text file which includes a unique identifier that is sent by a web server to your computer, mobile phone or any other internet enabled device when you visit a website or mobile app. Cookies are widely used to make sites work efficiently and to collect information about users' online preferences. For simplicity, this Policy refers to cookies but we may use other similar technologies in the same way.
- 3.2 We use all or some of the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies. These cookies are essential for parts of our website to operate. They enable you to move around our website and allow us to recognise you within our website so that we can provide you with the service that you have asked for such as remembering your sign-in details.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies help us customise our site content based on your preferences. They remember choices you make, your language and the country you visit our website from. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information on how you use our website in order to help us improve areas such as navigation and to help us fix technical issues or errors. For example, we use these cookies to help us understand how you arrive at our website, browse or use our website and highlight areas where we can improve. The information stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your identity can be established.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising, and the content we deliver, more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert or particular content, as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising or marketing campaign. These cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
4. How do I reject cookies?
- 4.1 At any time, you can prevent cookies from being set on your browser. For instructions on how to block, delete or disable any cookies, please consult your browser's 'Help' or 'Support' section. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
4.2 Please consult the following links for information on cookie management and blocking according to your browser:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Edge: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- 4.3 You can find general information and opt-out resources at youronlinechoices.eu.
5. Changes to this Policy
1715 Business District, g.k. Mladost 4, Sofia, Bulgaria